Saturday, February 20, 2016

After 1 Year Hiatus

Saturday, February 20, 2016
Ah hello there.

Bukan hiatus sih namanya, memang sudah lupa punya blog. Kalau tadi ngga buka profil facebook sendiri ya ngga bakal kesentuh lagi ini :)

So it's been over a year im feeling comfortable with my life, too comfortable exactly. If i should review my life in 2015, i didn't have any big things done. I did just go to classes and do my homeworks (even im not good at those things), and haven't go to places for some vacation; (but i've categorized myself to people who doesnt really need far and long vacation). Idk why my home (my room tbh) is way too cozy to be left. Okay maybe not just at home for a whole year. My univ has this program called KKN (Kuliah Kerja Nyata -maybe some of you knew it alr) it requires students to give real action for our country-- you may search it by yourself (im sorry! lol). Other works or projects? nah, nope  not really. Oh! I spent nearly all of my time reading fanfictions because.../sigh/ exo. Did i ever mentioned this on my prev posts? I think i did.

I dont wanna reveal to y'all what kind of fiction i read because uhm it's kind of taboo for major people and i  dont wanna be judged by it (ok this is enuf a spoiler lol). Often i feel so gross and insane because --hello oh mygod-- forgive for what i've sinned. but it's kinda guilty pleasure. Fyi some days ago i debutted on aff by writing a 1k-ish drabble /sigh desperately/.

and do you know im gonna meet EXO in 7 days from now! /screeching/

yes you can congratulate me lol

But it makes me remember things. When i told my my kpop friends that im going to the concert, yea they're kinda surprised and saying stuffs, but one thing strike me hard is

what am i exactly doing with my life.

Im happy and so on because i've found my motivation, the only one thing wrong is maybe im not mature enough to handle it. Now i should be busy with reading jounals/papers and doing some equation for my thesis but as you can see instead of it im updating my spidered blog to wash away my stress. Many of my friends's thesis are progressed much already and it makes me frustrated huhuhu :"<

tolong :"

I have soooo many things i want to pour here but im not a (wo)man with words so,
I hope this is enough for a post in 1 one year, i do wish i can write more because it is fun.

Too much blabbering im sorry, i will continue reading journals on the other tabs. Bye xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ERENA's © 2014